Hello everybody! Today is Friday, April 25th, 2008, and today, I turned thirty-one years old! Some years, I write a long, emo State-Of-The-Wil sort of post, but I’m in a good mood this year, so I’ll just summarized instead :)
- Yes, still single *shrug*
- Self-confidence? Much better! Social skills? Still in the toilet. :)
- Living in the same apartment
- Working at Visual Lizard, and still having a blast.
- Taking six flights of stairs twice a day... it’s not entirely "exercise", but it’s a start.
- Have been to Toronto, Ottawa, and Italy... and hoping to travel more.
- Been getting out more, less hermit-like. Hope to spend more time with friends.
- Being called Billy... O_O
- Out of debt! Woot!
Tonight, a couple friends and I are going to hit up the Elephant and Castle (by Cityplace, downtown) sometime after 8pm. If you’ve got a moment, feel free to drop by and buy me a drink... I want free booze! If not, no worries!
Thank you for the well-wishes, everyone! :)
Update! Changing up the location because of people’s schedules and easier to get to -ness. We’ll be hitting the Elephant and Castle at 8pm, not the Kings Head Pub!