It’s been a long time since I’ve worked with the RACC subsite. Work has been hectic busy, and some of my "free time" sites have been push lower and lower on the to-do list. That, and procrastination is a powerful force.
However, I’m in the process of moving everything over from my old Wil’s Ego domain to my new Wil.Alambre.ca website. I figured it’s about time I went out and registered m own name :)
So, while doing so, I’m back touching the RACC site again. I’ve corrected a couple problem CSS issues that were plaguing IE7. I’ve also built a better filtering tool, so it’ll be easier for me to make sure comics posts are listed as comics, and news posts are listed as news. Finally, I’ll try to get back into the swing of semi-regularly making covers again... so get writing! :P